Our restaurant and patio are now open, in addition to takeout!
Make a reservation today to enjoy Town Hall Station food, beer and bowling!
- Sunday-Saturday 12-10 pm (Last reservation slot 8:30pm; kitchen closes at 9pm)
- Reservation details
- You must make a reservation by calling (612) 767-3354
- Reservations are required. Times are in 30-minute blocks. 1-hour Minimum, 3-hour Maximum.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all reservations. Any reservation that is a no-show or cancellation within 24 hours is subject to a $10/person fee.
- Maximum 4 people per group (6 if they are family)
- Each party must be seated 6 feet apart
- Maximum seating is 50% capacity of the restaurant or 250 total people (indoor and outdoor)
- No Smoking on the Patio
- No Pets on the Patio
- Rain Policy:
- There will be no cancellation fees applied to patio reservations for days with heavy rains. Town Hall will do its best to contact any and all reservations in the event of inclement weather as soon as we are able.
- If it rains during dining service, we will work with guests to accommodate them with seating inside.
- If it is raining and there are no openings for inside seating, we will ask guests to move temporarily inside (remaining socially distanced) while we box up their food and close out their tabs.
The health and safety of our guests, as well as our family of employees, is the top priority for all of the Town Hall restaurants. It is our responsibility to be proactive about change to ensure the health and safety of our employees and patrons. Please click here to learn about all the steps we are taking as a company to enact these changes.
We continue to have daily discussions about ways we can improve our safety and sanitization practices. Town Hall is dedicated to ensuring that all of our restaurants remain safe, clean, and fun environments for all of our patrons!
Thank you for your continued support.
At Town Hall, we like to balance innovation and exploration with an appreciation of history and those that came before us. That commitment is evident in our beers as well as in the places we serve them.
We began brewing beer in Minneapolis’ historic Seven Corners neighborhood in 1997, in a 1906 building once occupied by Dudley Riggs’ Experimental Theater Company. At that time, the total number of breweries in the state of Minnesota was fewer than twenty. With the support of a small but devoted group of Twin Cities craft beer lovers, we were able to keep the doors open through the early years.
In 2010, we expanded into South Minneapolis by opening the Town Hall Tap at 48th and Chicago. Minnesota state law prohibits us as a brewpub from distributing our beer to other bars or liquor stores, so the only option for expansion was to open another restaurant ourselves.
The success of the Town Hall Tap was fantastic, and after a couple years we were ready for a new challenge. The old Skylane Bowling location was the perfect match; great history, great neighborhood, and of course, bowling!Town Hall Lanes
is an old-school neighborhood bar and restaurant alongside a modern ten-lane bowling alley. We’re proud to feature our own Town Hall Brewery beer amongst an extensive tap list and full bar. If you’re in the mood for more than a drink, our broad menu of pub fare is anchored by our house-made flatbreads and half-pound burgers.
Whether you’re stopping by for a pint after work, or bringing the whole family for bowling on the weekend, we’re just happy to welcome you to our corner of the neighborhood.
Sunday-Saturday 12-10 pm (Last reservation Slot 8:30pm; kitchen closes at 9pm)
Location: 5019 34th Ave S | Minneapolis, MN 55417 | 612.767.3354